Montreal is a charming city full of contrasts worth visiting at any time of the year. However, the city becomes even more beautiful and lively during spring with flower-covered gardens and parks and with the many cultural events that cheer the atmosphere during this season.
If you wish to travel to Montreal, you’ll enjoy our tips for packing everything you’ll need in your suitcase.
– Bet on light and comfortable footwear, such as sneakers, to walk through charming neighborhoods and appreciate the city’s avant-garde architecture.
– The weather is a bit unpredictable, so it’s a good idea to take clothing for higher and cooler temperatures. Taking a light jacket to wear at night, a warmer sweater and pieces you can layer is also a good idea.
– Don’t forget to bring a small umbrella, because it’s possible to rain in May. But don’t worry, the rain probably won’t spoil pleasant walks through the city.
– Montreal has one of Canada’s most lively nightlives with a vast offer of restaurants, bars, and night clubs. Take a special outfit for an evening out.
– Take sunscreen and sunglasses to keep your eyes and skin well protected on sunny days.
With these items in your suitcase, we are sure you will enjoy your trip even more.
If you still haven’t booked your flight to Montreal, visit www.azoresairlines.pt.
Have a pleasant flight!