Your trip has been planned for some time, your ticket is issued, your luggage is closed and ready to go. But do you know at what time you should get to the airport?
To make the most of your trip, always check the time you should go to the airport to check-in for your flight. We explain why:
- After the check-in closing time, no more passengers or luggage will be accepted on the flight. So, if you stick to the schedule, you won’t risk staying on land;
- It will ensure that all passengers on the flight arrive on time at their destination, contributing to a common good;
- You will therefore be contributing to maintaining the punctuality rates of our flights;
- You will have enough time to fill out documentation, if necessary;
- At some airports, the journey between the check-in counters and the departure gate is long, and may take some additional time;
- At specific times of the year, such as months of school holidays or in high season, the flow of passengers at airports increases, so the ideal is to arrive even earlier.
There is also the possibility to carry out your check-in online, from 48 hours and until 1h15 before the departure of your flight, simply needing a device with an internet connection. Please take note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting rules in force, online check-in may be temporarily unavailable on some routes.
To know all about the times of attendance for the check-in of our flights click here.