Traveling is usually a happy event. On the other hand, packing is a necessary task that can cause some headaches, especially when we don’t have any idea of what to bring.
If your next travel destination is the fabulous city of Boston, we would like to leave some ideas to pack with no worries.
– Make a list of all the items you’ll need for your trip. With that, you are making sure you don’t forget anything important and don’t take anything unnecessary in your bag.
– Boston’s weather is known for its unpredictability. For that reason, center your choices around layers that you can easily put on or take off as the weather requires it. Every season has its charm!
– From December to March, you’ll find weeks in a row with plunging temperatures. So, if you are traveling to Boston in the winter time get ready to face the cold with a warm jacket, a scarf, a cap, gloves, wool socks, and winter boots.
– Take comfy shoes. Even on vacation, you’ll be in the middle of the hustle and bustle of a big city, where the distance between its several points of interest may be quite considerable.
– Choose plain neutral pieces you can easily coordinate. You can take a dress or a formal outfit to wear on a special occasion, though.
– Don’t forget adaptors to charge your electronic devices, once plugs in the US have a different system.
– Don’t fill up your bag too much, leaving room to everything you’ll buy during your trip. The city offers endless opportunities to buy everything you can imagine and that you will not want to leave behind.
Now you just have to book your trip to Boston on www.azoresairlines.pt. We wish you a pleasant flight!